Volume 4, Issue -10 & 11,
Date of Publish 3rd August, 2017
- ROLE OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING IN SETTLEMENT OF INDUSTRIAL DISPUTES By Mr. Santosh Ku. Behera, Guest Lecturer,Lingaraj Law College,Berhampur, Odisha & Mr. Snehansu Bhusan Pattnaik, Guest Lecturer,Lingaraj Law College,Berhampur, Odisha.
- A CRITICAL REVIEW OF THE SCHEME OF COMPASSIONATE APPOINTMENT IN INDIA BY Ms. Veena Nair (Advocate), Affiliated to MATS University, Aarang, Raipur Dist.,Chhattisgarh State.
- THE ADMISSIBILITY OF DNA PROFILING EVIDENCE IN INDIAN CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM By Ms. Sanjana Mittal, BBA LLB, Symbiosis Pune, Deputy Manager Law, MMTC India Ltd. & Adv. Nitin Kumar, LLM, NALSAR Hyderabad, BBA LLB, Symbiosis Pune, Delhi High Court, Delhi.
- A STUDY OF GUJARAT CONTROL OF TERRORISM AND ORGANIZED CRIME ACT 2015 IN LIGHT OF CLASSICAL CRIMINAL LAW PRINCIPLES BY ARUNBABY STEPHEN, LLM Student NALSAR University of Law.
- PAKALA NARAYAN SWAMI VS EMPEROR, AIR 1939 BY Ms. Divya Shrivastava & Ms. Prarthana Shukla, B.A.LL.B. (HONS), Department of Legal Studies and Research, Barkatullah University, Bhopal (M.P).
- Climate Change: Paris Climate Agreement from India’s perspective BY Mr.Aakarsh Singh, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow.
- Freedom of free Speech under the Constitution of India and Its Judicial Interventions BY Ms. Ponkhi Borah, Research Scholar, Department of Law, Assam University, Silchar (Assam).
- Innoventive Industries Ltd. v ICICI Bank By Mr.Yash Patel, Gujarat National Law University.
- Interim Measures etc. under Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996 vis-a-vis Global Scenario By Adv. Sudhir Kotwal, B.Com. LL.M.
- SHRINKING AVAILABILITY OF FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS IN THE ERA OF DISINVESTMENT By Mr. Harshil Gupta and Mr.Amit Dwivedi, 3rd YEAR, LAW CENTRE-1, FACULTY OF LAW, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI.
- DETERMINING JURISDICTION OVER E-COMMERCE DISPUTES IN INDIA By Ms. Manisha, Ph.D. Scholar, National Law University, Delhi.
- BEYOND MAN AND WOMAN: PRELUDE TO A HUMAN OF THE FUTURE By Mr. Aakash Sharma, Independent Researcher and Ms. Saema Jamil, Research Scholar, Faculty of Law, Delhi University.